Your tasks and training content
- Conception and design of graphics, diagrams, illustrations and animations for various screen and print-based media formats.
- Layout creation for various advertising and communication media in the web and print sectors: flyers, brochures, catalogues, data sheets, key visuals, banners and more.
- Design and review of user interfaces for web-based software applications.
- Image research and image editing for portraits, groups, products and more.
- Support in the context of product development (GUID, IXD, UXD) and marketing campaigns for the web-based products of d-serv GmbH, in particular for the web-to-publish solution ci‑book ™.
- Introduction and presentation of your work results – in front of colleagues and customers.
- Management and organization of deadlines, project plans and cost estimates.
Your profile and qualifications
- You are very interested in visual design and would like to learn more about information and interface design.
- They not only want to know how »apps« can be designed in a user-friendly way, they also want to find out and understand how they work technically.
- You can understand that in certain situations it can be exhausting for everyone involved and you want to learn how to deal with it.
- You have successfully completed your Abitur or secondary school leaving certificate. Please let us know if you have comparable degrees from abroad.
- You know that your work is always part of a team effort and that you have to represent and present it to others – whether in writing or verbally.
- You speak and write German fluently and can understand English well. Any language courses required during the training period can be discussed with us.
- You would like to learn how to master a wide variety of software applications or ideally you have basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- An apprenticeship contract in a company that has existed and been established for 20 years.
- Exciting international projects and product developments in a professional working environment.
- Short decision paths and a solid, long-term perspective.
- Room for development and opportunities to play a decisive role.
- Offers to work independently and on your own responsibility.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great working atmosphere and nice colleagues.
- Place of training: d-serv GmbH, Tübingen
- Vocational school: Kerschensteinerschule Reutlingen
- Start: Usually on September 1st of the current year.
- Duration of training: 3 years
Your application should contain the following:
- Letter of motivation, CV and copies of certificates.
- Copies of certificates and work samples if available.
- Salary expectations – This idea should correspond to the national average for this training occupation in Baden-Württemberg.
Please send your application exclusively in electronic form as a PDF to:
- Contact person: Mr. Pietro Triscari
- E-mail address:
Telephone inquiries please at:
Telephone: +49 (0)7071 795680