The amount of data that is essential for marketing and communication measures has steadily increased over the past few years. In principle, the time required for the production of means of communication is relatively high and was further increased by “searching in the sea of data”. Numerous searches can now be carried out using AI-based solutions and the finding of relevant content can be accelerated.
After the successful start of the practical pilot in June 2019 , Pietro Triscari, Managing Director of d-serv GmbH from Tübingen, reports on the advantages of using the AI-based solution Deep VA® within the web-to-publish solution ci-book™ and presents the Advantages of the “Publishing Cloud” based on a current project for bwcon GmbH.
In addition to d-serv GmbH, the following companies are represented and offer further insights into »AI-based media analysis«
- Ralf Hülsmann, Head of Partner Ecosystem I Public Cloud Managed Services, T-Systems International GmbH
- Franziska Mertl, system engineer I administration and technical planning BR essence management and archive systems Bayerischer Rundfunk I Landesrundfunkanstalt Bayern
- Christian Hirth, Managing Director and Founder | The Chainless GmbH I Deep VA®
The event takes place as part of the CloudMall Baden-Württemberg initiative
- When: November 29, 2019, 2:00 p.m. to approximately 6:00 p.m.
- Where: Rödl & Partner GmbH, Friedrichstrasse 6, 70174 Stuttgart
- Registration until November 15, 2019 free of charge at :
After the lectures, you can have discussions over a buffet and d-serv GmbH would be happy to welcome you personally at the event.