- Republished on: 2023-08-10
- Application deadline: Open
- Company: d-serv GmbH
- Place of employment: Egeriaplatz 1, 72074 Tübingen, Germany
- Start of employment: After consultation.
- Employment Framework: Full-time, 40-hour week, flexible; Part-time or remote after consultation.
- Annual income: Depending on qualifications and by agreement.
Who we are
d-serv GmbH from Tübingen is an agile software company and, with ci-book™, offers one of the most feature-rich web-to-publish solutions on the market. ci‑book™ enables sales and marketing departments to produce and publish cross-media, print and screen-based advertising and communication materials in line with corporate identity specifications and corporate design. Internationally active, large as well as small and medium-sized companies from various industries and public institutions and associations are among the customers of ci‑book™.
Your conceptual and technical tasks
- Further developments of the web-to-publish solution ci-book™
- Implementation of user interfaces for desktop, tablet and smartphone.
- Creation of wireframes, mockups and prototypes.
- Consideration of methods and means from usability and user experience.
- Modifications of modules, functionalities and interfaces for customer and project-specific business processes, transactions, translations, data formats.
What makes you special
- You are confident in using GIT, Docker, AWS, Azure, OAuth2, Serverless.
- You are familiar with DevOps methodolgies.
- You have experience in dealing with Linux (Ubuntu) and Microsoft Windows.
What distinguishes you personally
- You can think analytically and act time-oriented.
- You can work independently and in a structured manner, alone and in a team.
- You want to develop lean, stable and sustainable solutions.
- You are »conversational« in German and English – at language level B1/B2.
What else we offer
- Numerous opportunities to play a decisive role in shaping product development.
- Short decision-making processes and a solid professional perspective.
- Exciting projects in a professional and lively working environment.
- Great working atmosphere – at one of the most popular locations in Germany.
If this position appeals to you, d-serv GmbH looks forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. It goes without saying that your application documents will be treated confidentially.
Please send your application exclusively in electronic form as a PDF to:
- Contact person: Mr. Pietro Triscari (CEO)
- E-mail address:
For telephone enquiries please call:
Telephone: +49 (0)7071 795680