- Republished on: 2022-07-05
- Application deadline extended to: Initiative.
- Company: d-serv GmbH
- Place of employment: Egeriaplatz 1, 72074 Tübingen, Germany
- Employment start date: After consultation.
- Employment Framework: Full-time, 40-hour week, flexible; Part-time after consultation.
- Annual income: Depending on qualifications and by agreement.
Who we are
d-serv GmbH from Tübingen is an agile software company and offers one of the most functional web-to-publish solutions on the market with its core product ci-book™. ci‑book™ enables sales and marketing departments to produce and publish cross-media, print and screen-based advertising and communication materials in line with corporate identity specifications and corporate design. Internationally active, large as well as small and medium-sized companies from various industries and public institutions and associations are among our customers. In addition, d-serv GmbH offers other products whose development has just been completed or which are still under development; The focus here is on solutions that use artificial intelligence, among other things, to facilitate and accelerate the management of extensive data, its traceability and its adaptation. You can find more information about our products at: https://dserv.de/produkte/
As a sales assistant , you relieve management of the planning, review and control of sales processes. In addition, you will be responsible for customer care in person, by phone, letter or email, and you will play a central role here. In addition, you will prepare presentation dates independently and support both customer acquisition and documentation and filing organization. An important part of your everyday work is the contact with our potential customers during the acquisition and our existing customers. As a sales assistant , you will answer and process customer inquiries independently and mediate between customers, management and your colleagues.
What makes you stand out professionally
- You have completed vocational training or a degree in the commercial/business field; Ideally with a focus on information technology.
- You have already gained initial work experience; Preferably two, ideally four years.
- You master the necessary tools and methods for creating cost estimates, offers and schedules.
- You are very familiar with the extensive use of Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams and ideally have knowledge of the Zendesk solution, the Adobe products InDesign and Acrobat and the use of CM systems such as WordPress or similar.
- You have very good knowledge of German and have a »conversational« command of English at language level B1/B2.
What distinguishes you personally
- You can think analytically and act time-oriented.
- You can work independently and in a structured manner, alone and in a team.
- You want to develop stable and sustainable customer relationships.
- You have a fundamental interest in information technology software solutions and their practical use.
- You feel confident in communicating with clients and colleagues; Whether on the phone, by e-mail, in video conferences or in person on site.
What else we offer
- Numerous opportunities to play a decisive role in shaping customer relationships and product development.
- Short decision-making processes and a solid professional perspective.
- Exciting projects and customers in a professional and lively working environment.
- Great working atmosphere – at one of the most popular locations in Germany – even if you want or have to work from home in the meantime.
If this position appeals to you, d-serv GmbH looks forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date. It goes without saying that your application documents will be treated confidentially.
Please send your application exclusively in electronic form as a PDF to:
- Contact person: Mr. Pietro Triscari (CEO)
- E-mail address:
- Telephone inquiries: +49 (0)7071 795680